Race : Gnome
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Demonology

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

More about your character

What glyphs do you use and why? (elaborate):
I use the Havoc for the extra charges which comes in handy if I need to dps a second target.

Conflagrate at the moment because I was doing a bit of PvP prior to the expansion. If I was raiding I'd probably use Eternal Resolve for the damage reduction.

Finally is siphon life because who doesn't like a nice healing tick while doing damage.

About you:

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

If you are 18 years or older, do you act like you are?:
Yes

How's your English, spoken and understood?:
Native

Which country are you from?:
UK

Do you have Ventrilo, a mic and do you know how to use em? This is not optional! No vent: No raid.:
Yes

What are your former guilds and Why did you leave? Please elaborate and be honost.:
<Blood Pact> in Vanilla on Aerie Peak, it broke up during TBC because of various things. It was so long ago I can't honestly remember.

Raided with some friends from <Blood Pact> for a while in TBC and we split to form our own guild called <Almost Famous> I raided with them through WTLK and the start of Cataclysm before I stopped being a full time raider because of work and no free time.

I came back to WoW a few months ago just to scratch the itch to play again and finally get to 90, watching all the beta videos and the setting of WoD got me really interested in playing again and my work hours allow me to start to raid again.

Do you have Deadly Boss Mods and GTFO installed? (No DBM, no raid spot):
Yes

What is your MoP raid experience? If you have experience on Alts, which and who are they.:
I did absolutely no raiding in MoP. Last raiding I did was the launch raids with Cataclysm.

Why are you applying to Purgatory? (This is the 64.000 Euro question):
I like guilds that are stable, with members who have been playing together for a long time. Makes for a much more friendly environment when raiding and for just general guild happiness.

Also your raiding days and times are perfect for me, there seem to be very few guilds around who offer raiding but not at the expense of every weekday evening.

All information in this form is correct and you understand that any false information will result in removal from the guild.:
True

Please fill in below what time you are normally available.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> Always
Qallut
Qallut
Big Kahuna

re: App: Foxbattt

We've discussed it between us and would like to accept your application!

Whisper Qallut, Slow, Yeren, Forogil or Apostle ingame for an invite!

cat druid is 4 fite
Foxbattt

Fantastic! I'll whisper you when I can get online. The server is having a slight meltdown at the moment.

Qallut
Qallut
Big Kahuna

Yep, we're all having the same problems! No sweat, just give a shout when you're on :)

cat druid is 4 fite
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Purgatory Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum