Race : Pandaren
Class : Monk
Spec 1 : Brewmaster
Spec 2 : Mistweaver

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

More about your character

What glyphs do you use and why? (elaborate):
I use Glyph of Expel Harm, mandatory Glyph IMHO for brewmaster the tool tip says it all reduces the cost of Expel Harmby 5 when your health is below 35%, making it easier to use.
Glyph of Fortifying Brew increases the damage reduction of Fortifying Brew by 5% (to 25%). Trade of in the reduction of health, but good for prepotting known incoming damage. Again imho
3rd one I change depending on what fight I am going to do… but not changed from my current equipped Glyph of Zen meditation… lets me cast it on the move… good for the OMG moments again imho.

About you:

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

If you are 18 years or older, do you act like you are?:
Yes

How's your English, spoken and understood?:
Native

Which country are you from?:
UK

Do you have Ventrilo, a mic and do you know how to use em? This is not optional! No vent: No raid.:
Yes

What are your former guilds and Why did you leave? Please elaborate and be honost.:
First raiding guild was Relentless... up to WotLK... left the game after the start of Cata... Family reasons..played a Holy/Shadow priest with them. Returned to the at the end of MoP after an invite from Blizard to try WoD... joined game and was invited to a social guild... cant recall their name but they have since folded... while with them done LFR and learned my class...joined a couple of guilds who where advertising for members in trade for casual raiding caled Rising Dawn and Click... stay only a couple of days as they did not raid... The joined my current Guild theirregulars...have been with them a few months... but alas after a great start to the Hellfire.... membership and comitted raiders are starting to dwindle... As I am back in the raiding bug I want to progress and fed up of turning up on suited, booted and flasked but raid not going ahead due to no shows.
I am still with Irregulars... but spoke to my GM about the lack of progress and no-shows and my frustration...I let them know I was starting to look for a new guild... and would step aside if needed to let someone take my spot...but we haven't raided in 3 weeks..

Do you have Deadly Boss Mods and GTFO installed? (No DBM, no raid spot):
Yes

What is your MoP raid experience? If you have experience on Alts, which and who are they.:
I have no Raid experience in MoP and limited in the first few raids of WoD... but know what i'm about... always study tactic, have my world of logs to check my mistakes... and confident with the of my class

Why are you applying to Purgatory? (This is the 64.000 Euro question):
I am applying as I want to raid regularly with a strong group of players... in a team... I don't do PUG in raids ... and if my guild isn't raiding I don't raid. My RL mate Adrail is in your guild and speaks kindly of you all... and after chatting to him about my current guild, he advised me to apply here. I am not currently applying elsewhere.

All information in this form is correct and you understand that any false information will result in removal from the guild.:
True

Please fill in below what time you are normally available.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 1x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Purgatory Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum